It is that time of the week again where I send out a summary of the articles that I have published this week over on c21teaching.com.au. There are big things coming, so stay tuned each Saturday or head over to C21 Teaching.
- FTPL – How to log in to Mathletics
- This Flipped Teacher Professional Learning video was made by request and shows you how to log into the Mathletics platform as a student, teacher or parent.
- Do we need to rethink our engagement with Twitter?
- In this article, I reflect on the way that educators use Twitter and our role in society given some of the vitriol that occurs, asking whether we should be doing more to combat it after reading about why one journalist closed her Twitter account after suffering years of personal attacks directed at her.
- Twenty-First Century Skills
- A reflective article questioning why we refer to some these skills as being twenty-first-century skills and the implication that they are therefore newly discovered or hold a newfound important when they are not newly discovered and do not hold any newfound important.
- Friday Freebie – Guided Reading Group Template
- This week’s free resource is a template for tracking your reading groups which can easily be modified to suit any age or ability group of students.