It is that time of the week again where I send out a summary of the articles that I have published this week over on c21teaching.com.au. There are big things coming, so stay tuned each Saturday or head over to C21 Teaching.
- FTPL – Using GForms as a booking platform.
- In this video, I show you how you can use Google Forms to create a system for booking interviews so that the options are removed from the list as they are selected. You can find the full list of Flipped Teacher Professional Learning videos by clicking here.
- SMART Goals
- I reflect on the way which SMART goals are used in my refereeing career comparative to my teaching career.
- Why I am not applying to become an ADE in 2017
- I reflect on why I was considering and ultimately decided not to apply to become an Apple Distinguished Educator in the 2017 intake.
- FutureSchools 2017 Conference Overview
- A summary of the different conference streams at FutureSchools 2017 and some highlights of particular talks that I believe will be interesting. You can find all the articles in my FutureSchools 2017 series by clicking here.
- FTPL – Using GForms for checking in and out
- In this video, I show you how you can create a checkout/check-in system for bookable resources. This could be used in a class library, for managing personal resources that colleagues borrow or for creating an easy to use and access register of visitors and other personnel on site for use in emergency situations. You can find my full Flipped Teacher Professional Learning video library here.
- FutureSchools 2017 Masterclass Preview
- In this article, I preview each of the Masterclass options for FutureSchools 2017. You can find all the articles in my FutureSchools 2017 series by clicking here.
- Team Teaching
- I reflect on the benefits I have discovered thus far working in a team teaching context.
- Friday Freebie – Writing Observation Template
- In this article, I share a resource that I have found very useful in helping to make the marking process of my students’ writing more valuable and useful as assessment of learning and assessment for learning.
That is all for this week. Please head over to c21teaching.com.au to stay up to date with my FTPL videos, my Friday Freebies and my reflections on practice.